SPRH Scholarship Program
The SPRH Scholarship Program is looking for eligible applicants to receive one of the scholarships that will be awarded to students attending next school year.
Criteria used for selection
Scholastic Ability: /ACT scores and GPA.
Social Character: Service, Employment and Activities
Hardships may be identified and may receive special consideration at the discretion of the scholarship committee.
Type of Awards
The scholarship program will be limited to a one time grant to be awarded to students that will be attending college or technical school the 2018-19 school year.
Applications must be received by April 10, 2018. Selected recipient will be notified by May 31, 2018.
Listed below are the eligibility rules, requirements, and directions for the SPRH Scholarship Program. Follow the directions below and fill out the application on the next page. Please email all required documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is Eligible?
- Must be a current high school senior who will receive a diploma prior to the award announcement (before August 2018) or a college student currently enrolled in a degree or technical program from an accredited college or technical school.
- Must be accepted to an accredited academic institution (proof of acceptance will be required).
- Should have a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher
- Must complete and submit all required documents from April 1, 2018 to April 10, 2018.
How to Apply
Applications will be received electronically only. Scan the following documents into one PDF file and send it to email@example.com Applicants are to submit the following tasks:
- Complete the Scholarship Application on-line.
- High School students attach a copy of your 4 year high school transcript grades, with class ranking, SAT or other aptitude test scores.
- Students who are currently enrolled in a technical college or university and completed their freshman year, with a minimum 2.0 grade point average, are eligible for this scholarship. Submit copy of your current transcript.
- Submit a copy of letters that support your community service activity.
- Submit a copy of acceptance from a college or university as soon as it is available or a letter from the institution stating that you are currently a student.
- All Applicants submit a one page essay in Spanish authored by the applicant stating career and personal goals, interests and reasons WHY you should receive the award. (Look at the criteria used for selection to answer your WHY)
- All applicants complete the online application by clicking below.
- Scan the required documents to one PDF document.
- Name your PDF document using your first name and last name. Juan_Perez.pdf
- E-mail your PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org.