SPRH Scholarship Program
The SPRH Scholarship Program is looking for eligible applicants to receive one of the scholarships that will be awarded to students attending next school year.
Criteria used for selection
Scholastic Ability: /ACT scores and GPA.
Social Character: Service, Employment and Activities
Hardships may be identified and may receive special consideration at the discretion of the scholarship committee.
Type of Awards
The scholarship program will be limited to a one time grant to be awarded to students that will be attending college or technical school the 2017-18 school year.
Applications must be received by May 10, 2017. Selected recipient will be notified by May 31, 2017.
Listed below are the eligibility rules, requirements, and directions for the SPRH Scholarship Program. Follow the directions below and fill out the application on the next page. Please email the application and all other required documentation to email@example.com or mail the application and documentation to the address below.
Who is Eligible?
- Must be a current high school senior who will receive a diploma prior to the award announcement (before August 2016) or a college student currently enrolled in a degree or technical program from an accredited college or technical school.
- Must be accepted to an accredited academic institution (proof of acceptance will be required).
- Should have a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher
- Must complete and submit all require documents on or before April 15, 2016
How to Apply
Applications will be received electronically only. Scan the following documents in one PDF file and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants are to submit the following items:
- Complete the Scholarship Application on-line.
- High School students attach a copy of your 4 year high school transcripts grades, with class ranking, SAT or other aptitude test scores.
- Students who are currently enrolled in a technical college or university and completed their freshman year, with a minimum 2.0 grade point average, are eligible for this scholarship. Submit copy of your current transcript.
- All Applicants submit a copy of letters that support your community service activity.
- All Applicants submit a copy of acceptance from a college or university as soon as it is available (if applicable).
- All Applicants submit a one page essay in Spanish or English authored by the applicant stating career, goals, interests and reasons why you should receive the award.
- All applicants scan all required documents and attach one document to your online application by clicking below or mailing your file at email@example.com. Name your document your firstname_lastname.pdf